As part of the JumpStart Network, we are thrilled to inform you of an opportunity with one of our Path2MBA partners, Harvard Business School Online.
Are you preparing for your MBA? Harvard Business School Online’s Credential of Readiness (CORe) program can help set you up for success, so you feel ready on day one.
CORe combines three courses—Business Analytics, Financial Accounting, and Economics for Managers—with a final exam. Using the same content offered to incoming Harvard MBA students to help them prepare for their coursework, CORe will provide you with the essential concepts you need to excel in business school.
- Complete coursework entirely online at your own pace, while meeting regular deadlines.
- 150 hours of learning time.
- Choose a program duration that fits your schedule: 10 weeks (15 hours per week) to 17 weeks (8-10 hours per week)
- Successful participants earn the Credential of Readiness from Harvard Business School Online
- Complete a free, 20-minute application today at online.hbs.edu/core
Are you interested in learning more? In this live session, you’ll meet Harvard Business School Online MBA candidates who utilized CORe to prepare for the MBA classroom. They’ll discuss their motivations for enrolling in the program, how it helped them transition into graduate school and their experience at HBS Online.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with HBS Online representatives; Two actions are needed ASAP.
1. Join Harvard Business School Online representatives and learn more about the program
on November 8th, 2022 at 11:00 AM – 11:45 AM ET
2. Complete the Harvard Business School Online’s CORe Program 2-minute Interest Survey
Please share with your network.