Incoming MBA class of 2024,
As a follow-up to our Path2Consulting Virtual forum, we encourage interested candidates to jump into Strategy Consultant Development Program (Summer Consultant – SuperDay).
A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivaled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human-centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change.
Your role as a Strategy Consultant Development Intern:
- Kick-start your career in our Strategy Consultant Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills
- Build your network during office events and volunteer opportunities to gain a sense of inclusion and diversity
- Work closely with clients to analyze how their business is working today and how it could be improved for tomorrow
- Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs, and other data models to bring your analysis to life
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and recruitment of top talent
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Accenture; Two actions are needed asap.
Application Deadline: The deadline is Friday, June 17th, but we encourage you to apply ASAP.
1. Learn more about the Accenture Strategy Consultant Development Program and apply.
2. Express interest since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network. We will be referring candidates from our networks. Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.