JumpStart is excited to announce a General Management career opportunity for candidates with an MBA (or pursuing an MBA) with Merck, a company with nearly 70,000 employees working to cure the world’s most complex diseases.
Merck is currently recruiting for their General Management Acceleration Program (GMAP) — review the details below and join the Zoom session we are hosting with Merck in September.
Please note a high level summary about Merck’s General Management Program
- GMAP Visibility to the CEO: This flagship program is sponsored by the office of the CEO as a priority to develop future global enterprise-wide leaders.
- GMAP Global Functional Scope: Candidates will develop global function skills across areas such as strategy, finance, marketing, product development, marketing, sales, and more!
- GMAP Global Geographic Scope: Candidates will do a 12-month rotation in their home country and 12 months internationally.
JumpStart will be connecting with Merck and can advocate on your behalf, but there are two actions you need to take by Sunday, September 13th at 9 p.m. ET.
1. Express interest and learn more: Join JumpStart’s introductory webinar to learn more about Merck, the general management opportunity, and the recruiting process.
Path to Global General Management w/Merck
Wednesday, September 23, at 4:00 p.m. ET
2. Provide details for the interview pipeline: Merck will consider candidates for interviews after the webinar. Complete the 3-minute survey to express interest survey: Merck General Management Career Interest Survey.
Merck & Co., Inc., known as “Merck” in the U.S., Canada and Puerto and “MSD” in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America and Asia Pacific, is a global biopharmaceutical leader with a diverse portfolio of prescription medicines, oncology, vaccines and animal health products.
We are driven by our purpose to develop and deliver innovative products that save and improve lives. With 69,000 employees operating in more than 140 countries, we offer state-of-the-art laboratories, plants and offices that are designed to inspire our employees as we learn, develop and grow in our careers. We are proud of our 125 years of service to humanity and continue to be one of the world’s biggest investors in Research & Development.