Interested in pivoting your career to Financial Services? Want to be a career switcher without having to get an MBA?
Barclays is recruiting for a unique opportunity as an Equity Research Analyst.
Barclays is one of the world’s largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality, and innovation behind us. We’ve helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunities.
Your role as Equity Research Analyst
As a Barclays Equity Research Analyst, you will be analyzing industry macro trends and company financials under the direction of the Senior Analyst. You will enjoy a diverse range of work and expand your experience as you prepare research reports that vary in size and scope. With the experience and depth of resources, Global Equity Research is dedicated to providing insightful analysis of global stock markets and companies.
- Building and maintaining financial models and industry databases for evaluating companies and market segments, Reviewing business and trade publications, annual reports, financial filings, and other sources in order to gather, synthesize and interpret data on companies followed by the team.
- Researching, analyzing, and forecasting the impact of technology as well as varying corporate strategies, Writing research reports varying from quick briefs on earnings results or strategic events to more in-depth, original thought pieces.
- Communicating recommendations to sales, trading, management teams, institutional investor clients, and other important stakeholders, Developing marketing materials for clients and attending industry conferences where appropriate.
The city of New York requires Barclays to include a salary range for this role. The salary range is specific to individuals applying to work in our New York office and takes into account a number of factors. The range for this role is between $110,000 – $160,000 with potential eligibility for annual discretionary bonus.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Barclays, Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the Equity Research Analyst (1 – 4 years experience) role at Barclays.
2. Express interest since many people from the JumpStart network have been hired by our partners. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Please complete the 60-seconds survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.