We have great news for individuals who want to build their Careers in Financial Services. We are excited to inform you for Undergraduate opportunities with one of our financial services partners, Bank of America.
Bank of America is recruiting candidates for Enterprise Credit Summer Analyst Program – 2023.
Regarded as one of the world’s leading financial institutions, Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services.
The Enterprise Credit Summer Analyst Program develops future leaders for our Enterprise Credit, Business Banking and Commercial Banking divisions. The internship program allows candidates to gain experience as a credit analyst in one of several business lines of the Credit organization including Bank of America Business Capital, Commercial Real Estate Banking Credit, Global Wealth, and Investment Management Credit, Global Corporate and Investment Banking Credit, Global Markets Credit, Commercial Credit and Retail, Preferred, Small Business Credit and Enterprise Home Loans Credit. During the summer, interns in this group will have a variety of opportunities to learn about Bank of America and Global Banking via:
- Executive Speaker Series with leaders across all areas of Enterprise Credit, Commercial Banking and Business Banking. Day-in-the-Life panels from current analysts
- Web-based courses and training. Cross-business projects to gain exposure to Commercial Banking and Business Banking
- On-the-job and business-specific training. Structured performance management process
Your Responsibilities as an Enterprise Credit Summer Analyst:
- Analyzing industry, collateral, financial trends of clients in various industries. Partnering with experienced Credit Officers and Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, formulate the loan structure
- Analyzing and updating pertinent data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit and appraisal statistics and bank product exposure.
- Spreading financial statements, assessing the client’s compliance with financial covenants, and confirming the accuracy of risk ratings or recommending changes as warranted.
- Assisting in the underwriting, credit risk analysis, negotiation, and closing of new transactions or existing transactions.
Two actions are needed asap:
1. Learn more about Enterprise Credit Summer Analyst Program – 2023 to apply.
(The deadline to apply for these roles is November 1st at 12pm ET.)