Great news for individuals who want to build their Careers in Financial Services!
We are excited to inform you for Undergraduate opportunities with one of our financial services partners, Bank of America.
Bank of America is recruiting candidates for Enterprise Credit Analyst Program – 2023.
Regarded as one of the world’s leading financial institutions, Bank of America serves individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses, and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management, and other financial and risk management products and services.
Our Global Banking & Markets (GBAM) Enterprise Credit Analyst Program develops future leaders for our Enterprise Credit, Business Banking and Commercial Banking organizations. The Enterprise Credit organization is an integrated underwriting, monitoring and product management division servicing wholesale businesses in Business Banking, Global Commercial Banking Commercial Real Estate, Global Corporate & Investment Banking (GCIB), Global Markets, and Global Wealth & Investment Management. It interfaces with an aligned, fulfilment and servicing function, supported by an independent risk management approval organization.
The Enterprise Credit Analyst Program is a two-year program designed to give participants exposure to our Global Banking businesses: Enterprise Credit, Business Banking and Global Commercial Banking. Participants will complete the program working with one of the following Enterprise Credit business lines: (1) Bank of America Business Capital, (2) Commercial Real Estate Banking Credit, (3) Global Wealth and Investment Management Credit, (4) Global Corporate and Investment Banking Credit, (5) Global Markets Credit and (6) Commercial Credit.
Your Responsibilities as an Enterprise Credit Analyst:
Responsibilities will vary depending on your group placement. However, as an analyst, you will predominantly focus on analyzing financial performance and operations / industry dynamics while monitoring client credit conditions and evaluating renewals, expansions, and new requests. Your key tasks and responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Analyzing industry, collateral, and financial trends of clients in various industries. Partnering with experienced Credit Officers and Client Managers to evaluate credit risks, formulate the loan structure, and write the credit approval memo for loan modifications and restructurings.
- Analyzing and updating pertinent data on collateral, financials, projections, covenant compliance, free cash flow, audit and appraisal statistics, and bank product exposure. Reviewing field examinations and appraisals for collateral performance and valuation trends.
- Analyzing clients’ financial performance by comparing it to past performance, projections, and industry standards. Spreading financial statements, assessing the client’s compliance with financial covenants, and confirming the accuracy of risk ratings or recommending changes as warranted.
- Attending client meetings to develop a deeper understanding of the client’s business, management team, and past and future performance. Completing compliance-related tasks as requested by the portfolio management or underwriting team. Assisting in the underwriting, credit risk analysis, negotiation, and closing of new transactions or existing transactions.
Two actions are needed asap:
1. Learn more about Enterprise Credit Analyst Program – 2023 to apply.
(The deadline to apply for these roles is November 1st at 12pm ET.)