Here’s An Opportunity You Can’t Resist!
Who We Are
Roche/Genentech believes that every employee makes a difference. Roche embraces diversity and equal opportunity in a serious way. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be. Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
We are passionate about transforming patients’ lives, and we are bold in both decision and action – we believe that good business means a better world. That is why we come to work every single day. We commit ourselves to scientific rigour, unassailable ethics, and access to medical innovations for all. We do this today to build a better tomorrow. Roche is strongly committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. We strive to build teams that represent a range of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Embracing diversity enables us to create a great place to work and to innovate for patients.
The Early in Career Finance Rotational Program (eFRDP) – An Opportunity for Growth
The Genentech Early in Career Finance Rotational Program (eFRDP) is a comprehensive, entry-level opportunity that provides work within a fast-paced and challenging environment. Program participants work side-by-side with biotech industry experts over a three-year period in multiple rotations across a variety of finance groups. In addition to a broad and deep set of work experiences, the program also provides a robust training curriculum, networking opportunities, mentoring, and access to senior leaders. Applicants should have a long-term interest and commitment to a career at Genentech/Roche.
Preferred qualifications for the eFRDP program include but are not limited to:
- Current and recently graduated undergraduate students with the desire to work at an industry leading and cutting-edge Biotech.
- Diverse experiences that can contribute new and fresh perspectives in an ever-changing landscape.
- Strong technical, quantitative, and analytical skills
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact at all levels of the organization including with senior leaders.
- Emphasis and interest in working in a collaborative and team-driven environment.
- Drive to consistently deliver results and excel.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with Genentech; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about Early Finance Rotational Development Program eFRDP roles to apply.
2. Since our partners have hired many people from the JumpStart network, we request you please complete the Survey so we can review and engage with our partner. We will be referring candidates from our networks.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.