We are excited to share Pronghorn’s Digital Marketing/Brand Management Internship!
Pronghorn has partnered with INROADS to launch an internship preparation program for Black students interested in entering the spirits industry.
The PSA is designed to provide the tools & resources needed to learn the industry and to position interns for success in obtaining full time employment post-graduation. Through this preparatory program, students will engage in structured coaching, networking and mentoring sessions while honing business skills critical for advancement in consumer goods within an ever-changing global marketplace. This program targets motivated Black students attending HBCUs and other universities that are 21+ years of age by the start of training.
Skills and Qualifications:
- At least 21 years of age by June 1, 2023
- Major in Business, Marketing or related major (preferred 3.0 GPA or above)
- Proficient knowledge of MS Excel, Word, Power Point
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and assignments.
- Agile, flexible, and responsive
- Eager to learn and a team player.
- Preference for legally authorized to work in the US on a full-time,
- Fully vaccinated.
Your Responsibilities as an Intern:
- Become immersed in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment where innovation and critical thinking are key.
- Partner with stakeholders to take a solution-oriented approach to solve issues as they arise.
- Develop working relationships with cross-functional teams and support teams such as Finance, Commercial, etc. with marketing tools.
- Gain exposure to trends in Wine & Spirits, as well as an understanding of the competitor landscape.
- Participate in business-focused projects to research and propose ideas and solutions.
- Support in the development of brand growth plans and marketing strategies; executions of innovation launch plans and marketing activations
- Support Marketing team leaders in developing brands’ growth plan and marketing strategies, formulation and execution of launch plans, marketing programs and activities.
Learn more about Pronghorn Spirit Academy Internships:
Pronghorn Internship Bootcamp
General Marketing Internship
To apply, express interest, and engage with Pronghorn:
Please complete the Digital Marketing/Brand Management Survey so we can review and engage with our partner.
Digital Marketing/Brand Management Survey
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.
JumpStart Advisory Group