We are excited to share Cornerstone Analyst role!
THE ANALYST ROLE
As an Analyst, you will play an important role at Cornerstone Research. You will join the firm as a generalist, providing you the opportunity to work on projects (cases) that span multiple practice areas, including finance, antitrust, intellectual property, consumer fraud and product liability, accounting, and more. Our case teams range in size and typically include an academic or industry testifying expert, senior consultants, and other Analysts. Within a case team, you will make important contributions during all phases of a project—from developing case strategy to conducting complex analyses to preparing experts for testimony. There’s something new to learn every day.
If the Analyst role sounds exciting to you, we strongly encourage you to apply. We seek well-rounded, enthusiastic individuals for our Analyst role. Our qualifications are as follows.
- In your senior year of an undergraduate degree or completing your Masters; with an expected graduation date of December 2023 – June 2024.
- Demonstrated excellent academic performance.
- Strong analytical background, through academics or internships.
- Interest in business and economics.
- We prefer students who have completed at least one internship in business, economics, data, or similarly relevant work.
Cornerstone Research will provide visa support to qualified candidates with STEM-eligible degrees.
Application deadline- August 20th at 11:59pm ET
ABOUT CORNERSTONE RESEARCH
Cornerstone Research is a consulting firm specializing in the analysis of complex financial, economic, accounting, and marketing issues, and is widely known as one of the nation’s leading finance and economics consulting firms with more than 800 full-time staff members across eight offices.
To apply, express interest, and engage with Cornerstone:
Hope you jump in and please share this opportunity with your friends and network.