We are excited to share a full-time leadership opportunity for experienced working professionals with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
The role is for Board Effectiveness & Management of Business Line Supervision Associate.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
What we do:
The Supervision Group of the Federal Reserve Bank of New York (FRBNY) supervises financial institutions located in the Second District. The objectives of Supervision are to evaluate and promote the overall safety and soundness of supervised institutions, to ensure supervised institutions’ compliance with relevant laws and regulations, to facilitate the stability of the financial system of the United States, and to support the growth and stability of the U.S. economy.
Your role as Board Effectiveness (BE) & Management of Business Line (MBL) Supervision Associate:
As a BE/MBL Examiner, you will join a dynamic team that oversees, contributes to, and coordinates the supervisory assessment of two out of three pillars of the G&C rating. Support the BE/MBL Cross Team Lead (CTL) in the planning and reporting of complex supervisory work to assess the effectiveness of BE/MBL practices.
- Support the BE/MBL Cross Team Lead (CTL) in the planning and reporting of complex supervisory work to assess the effectiveness of BE/MBL practices.
- Partner extensively with Designated Supervisory Teams (DSTs) and program functions to: develop supervisory plans; develop and populate exam work programs; synthesize exam conclusions; and present supervisory findings/horizontal practices to senior FRS stakeholders.
- Generate BE/MBL cross-institutional perspectives, including developing risk indicators, comparative standings, and leading practices.
- Promulgate, leverage, and increase usage of supervisory technology tools (e.g., ML, NLP, robotic automation, data analytics…) to achieve broader and deeper BE/MBL analysis that informs the wider G&C supervisory plan and annual assessment.
- Support CTL in his/her role as thought leader and change agent to influence BE/MBL supervisory outcomes and processes.
The city of New York requires Federal Reserve Bank of New York to include a salary range for this role. The salary range is specific to individuals applying to work in our New York office and takes into account a number of factors. The range for this role is between $94,400 – $126,000 with potential eligibility for annual discretionary bonus.
To learn more, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Learn more about the BE/MBL Supervision Associate to apply.
2. At JumpStart, we refer candidates from our networks. If you decide to apply, please also complete this survey to engage with our partner 60-second survey.
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.