TDP is a robust technology-focused learning experience for technology analysts. TDP provides opportunities to work across industry and geography; builds technical skills in high demand areas; leverages market trends, business processes, and digital landscapes to educate analysts in serving clients. It also equips analysts with technology-based education and training forums, various professional and social engagements, and leadership opportunities.
- Create and deliver platform and custom-designed solutions for world class clients
- Build bold new business models via application management and implementation services
- Co-create proof of concept for new or emerging technologies with our clients
- Utilize programming skills to design and build client applications
- Leverage our alliances with leading companies -such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Salesforce, Workday, Cosco, among others –to drive and accelerate real business impact
- Discover and exploit vulnerabilities and security flaws in business web applications
- Monitor use of computer files / intellectual property and regulate access to safeguard information
What we look for
- Work or coursework with two or more programming languages (ex. Java, Python, Ruby, etc.)
- Work or coursework with modern frameworks (ex. Angular.js, Node.js, etc.)
- Programming-related projects in Web Design, Game design and/or Mobile Application Design
- Work or coursework with lifecycle data management, supply chain, finance, etc.
- Strong interest in security, work ethic, solid technical aptitude, excellent communication skills, leadership, attention to detail, and experience working on a team
Our global community of technology pioneers, innovators and experts are ready to mentor, coach, and encourage you to be your best. Are you ready to shape the future?
Digital Assessment & Screen
Complete our digital assessment, which gives you an opportunity to complete challenges that simulate what it’s like to work on an Accenture project. 60-90 minutes
If invited to a screen interview, you will have the opportunity to bring your experiences to life and ensure that the role you are considered for is the best fit for your skillset. 30 minutes
Interact with an Accenture executive through final round, one-on-one style interviews with an unconventional format and a technology focus that allows you to showcase your strengths, interests and potential. 75 minutes
A recruiter will follow up with you to confirm your interview process if selected to proceed.
Accenture is a leading global services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries –powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovations to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises.