Calling all first-year students who are interested to be part of Accenture internship.
We are excited to announce that the Summer Consultant position for first-year MBAs with Accenture application is now open.
Who we are:
A Strategy practice shaping the future of business and technology to create the roadmap for our clients. Every day we change the way the world works, for the better. Combining functional and industry expertise with an unrivaled understanding of technology, we use data analytics, human-centered design, and digital tools to create business insights and drive change. We call it the Art and Science of Strategy and we are the market leader at this intersection.
- Kick-start your summer in our Strategy Consultant Development Program to learn the latest strategy skills..
- Build your network during office events and volunteer opportunities to gain a sense of inclusion and diversity.
- Work collaboratively on teams dedicated to developing data-driven insights and recommendations to support client business objectives.
- Practice the art of storytelling and build presentation skills.
- Use data visualization skills, charts, graphs and other data models to bring your analysis to life.
- Be an ambassador of our worldwide organization that promotes respect for the individual and the recruitment of top talent.
Here’s what you need:
- A member or affiliated with one of the following partnerships: Consortium, Forte, JumpStart, MBA Vets, National Black MBA, Reaching Out MBA
- OR, attend one of the following Business Schools: Carnegie Melon University – Tepper, Cornell University – Johnson, Emory University – Goizueta, Georgia Tech University – Scheller, New York University – Stern, Massachusetts Institute of Technology – Sloan, University of North Carolina – Kenan-Flagler
- Graduating by September 2025
- Comfort working with visualization tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Alteryx) and/or programming languages (R, Python, Julia, SQL)
(The deadline is Friday, December 1st at 11:59 PM ET, but we encourage you to apply ASAP)
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.