Are you an undergraduate student seeking internship or full-time career opportunities? Whether you’re a freshman, sophomore, junior or senior interested in a tech or business role, organizations are seeking to hire talented students, like you.
Over the last three years, JumpStart’s forums for career preparation and corporate engagement has resulted in more than 1,300 student-hires in management consulting, finance, tech, general management industries, and more.
JumpStart Undergraduate Finance and Consulting Forum
May 19–22, 2020
August 11–14, 2020
JumpStart’s corporate partners include: Accenture, Bain & Company, Bank of America, Barclays, Beam Suntory, The Bridgespan Group, Boston Consulting Group, Cigna, Conagra Brands, Coatue, Cornerstone Research, Danone North America, Deloitte, Evercore, The Federal Reserve Bank of New York, Kapor Capital, EY Parthenon, General Mills, Lincoln International, McKinsey, MFS, Moelis, Panera Bread, Plante Moran, Redstone Strategy Group, Wellington Management, West Monroe, and others.
You have professional aspirations, we’re JumpStart to help get you there.
Top Five Reasons to Participate in an Undergraduate Finance and Consulting Forum
- Receive guidance on how to prepare for the recruiting process. Whether it’s for an internship or full-time opportunity, JumpStart works in collaboration with corporate partners to break down how to navigate the recruiting process by industry, role and organization. This approach thoroughly prepares you for any interview process: traditional on-campus recruiting or off-cycle.
- Gain in-depth insight into various industries and careers to find what’s best for you through in-person opportunities to engage, network and learn. Our forums put you in direct contact with top employers. Sessions include “Meet the Company” overviews, “A Day in the Life,” recruiting overviews, interview prep case studies, networking sessions and on-the-spot interviews.
- Learn about private invite-only opportunities to participate in office visits with prospective employers. Many organizations offer private experiences for undergraduate students. However, these opportunities are by invitation only. This forum is part of the screening and selection process to determine next steps, including an office visit, with individual candidates.
- Get your resume reviewed and prepare for your interview. Professionals will be present at the forum to consult you about your resume and provide feedback in alignment with resume best practices. There are also interview prep working sessions and opportunities to schedule a 1:1 mock interview.
- Connect with Top MBA Programs about pursuing a Masters in Business. Many undergraduate students are interested in pursuing an MBA. MBA program partners from Univ. of Chicago Booth, Duke University, MIT Sloan, Columbia University, Wharton Univ. of Pennsylvania, Babson, Harvard Business School and John’s Hopkins will provide context on opportunities for undergraduate students.
Applications are currently being reviewed and acceptance decisions will be communicated on a rolling basis.
JumpStart Advisory Group