We are excited to inform you for Undergraduate opportunities with one of our financial services partners, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems.
Open Opportunities for Undergraduates
The Undergraduate Summer Analyst Program provides outstanding undergraduate students with the opportunity to gain valuable work experience at a unique institution. Advanced project work assignments and professional development activities, analysts are provided with an understanding of the work of the New York Fed.
The deadline to apply for these roles is November 1st at 12pm ET.
1. See the additional details to learn more, express interest, and apply for The Federal Reserve Bank of New York open opportunities.
- 2023 Undergraduate Summer Analyst – Corporate Group: Summer Analysts within Corporate will be placed in the Corporate Group Strategy & Support Function. The Function is dedicated to extending the Corporate Group’s (CG) ability to deliver innovative, value-added solutions that help advance the Bank’s mission and strengthen its operation. Learn more and APPLY NOW!
- 2023 Undergraduate Summer Analyst – Markets Group (Chicago): The Markets Group at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York consists of multiple teams that fulfill a range of responsibilities, from planning and executing open market operations, monitoring and analyzing financial market developments, to managing foreign customer accounts. Learn more and APPLY NOW!
- 2023 Undergraduate Summer Analyst – Research: The Research & Statistics Group – Research function at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York conducts policy-oriented academic research and provides analytic support for the Bank’s responsibilities relating to monetary policy, monetary policy execution, banking supervision, payments systems, and other economic and financial issues. Learn more and APPLY NOW!
- 2023 Undergraduate Summer Analyst – Statistics: The Federal Reserve Bank of New York’s Data and Statistics function provides critical data capabilities in support of a safe and sound financial system. Our work promotes Financial Stability, the implementation of domestic and international supervisory policy, and Monetary Policy. The team’s mission is to increase utility and ability to use financial data through standardization, thoughtful collection design, and increase capacity of the Function to scale operations. Learn more and APPLY NOW!
- 2023 Undergraduate Summer Analyst – Technology Group: The Technology Group (TG) is responsible for the strategic planning and provisioning of automation services to the Bank. These include application development, data architecture, network, communications and data center infrastructure and operations, project management, technology vendor management, and overall information technology and information security. The Group also provides national information security, incident response, national remote access and enterprise search services for the Federal Reserve System. Learn more and APPLY NOW!
2. At JumpStart, we refer candidates from our networks.
If you decide to apply directly to FRBNY, please also complete this survey to engage with our partner: 60-seconds survey
Kindly share this opportunity with your friends and network.