Hello Ugrad Students,
We would like to invite you to attend the 2023 Freshman Discovery Day this upcoming April with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
About the Event:
- An insider’s view of the New York Fed’s core mission and responsibilities
- Exposure to leaders at the Bank through a panel discussion and networking
- A toolkit to best position yourself to secure a future internship
Discovery Day is a pioneering educational outreach program designed to encourage undergraduate freshmen students from traditionally underrepresented backgrounds to learn more about the Federal Reserve Bank of New York and the internship opportunities available for undergraduate students.
Working at the Federal Reserve Bank of New York positions you at the center of the financial world with a unique perspective on national and international markets and economies. You will work in an environment with a diverse group of experienced professionals to foster and support the safety, soundness, and vitality of our economic and financial systems. It is a challenge that demands the skills of a financial service professional and the intelligence of an academic—all combined with a passion for public service.
To register, express interest, and engage with the Federal Reserve Bank of New York; Two actions are needed asap.
1. Apply directly with Federal Reserve Bank of New York:
2023 Freshman Discovery Day
Application Deadline: Friday, February 17th, 2023 11:59 PM EST
Virtual Event Date: Monday, April 17th, 2023 1 PM – 3 PM EST
2. Let us know that you applied or will be applying by completing this survey:
2023 Freshman Discovery Day Survey
Hope you jump in and please share this opportunity with your friends and network.